Updated at 2022-12-01
By accessing and placing an order with DHA Maps, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and DHA Maps. Under no circumstances shall DHA Maps team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if DHA Maps team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. OHA Maps will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
DHA Maps grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and DHA Maps (“we,” “our,” or “us”) grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where DHA Maps or the owners/founders of DHA Maps are based, in this case is Pakistan.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the DHA Maps Service to manage the
- relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit DHA Maps and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by DHA Maps or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal
- identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by DHA Maps as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: DHA Maps’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https:1/dhamaps.com/.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with DHA Maps to use the Services.